Thursday 12 September 2013

Dear Parents and Fellow Educators,

It's about time I created a blog to share my knowledge with you about preschool teaching which I have always wanted to do. Although I'm still new in this field (have been in this field for 2 yrs), I do believe that I have sufficient knowledge to share it with parents and fellow educators from my studies that I am currently taking. I am still learning and gaining more experience from my studies, from my work and of course from my K2 kids. I hope to create a platform for a community of preschool teachers to share their experiences and knowledge for the new teachers. I hope that this blog would be meaningful for you in teaching young children. Let's all create a world of fun and learning for children to live in! :)

For a start, I will be posting notes on teaching Mathematics based on the book, 'Elementary and Middle School Mathematics Teaching Developmentally' by Van De Walle, Karp & Bay-Williams.
Over the next few weeks, I will also be posting some resources on teaching Mathematics, so do check it out! 

-lustrousluna

No comments:

Post a Comment